Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Not gonna lie.

I did honestly find this kinda funny. Granted, in the kind of way I find a bad fanfiction being read out loud in a dramatic/silly manner funny, which is still kinda funny imo. That's probably because I could make out 95% of what was being said however lol. Subtitles or something would have been cool here.

barbequebeefburger XIX barbequebeefburger XIX

Number 19? My goodness...

I am very aware that you have made at least 19 of these. And I think most or all of the have survived. So I decided to find out why...

The most quizzical points of this flash is the possible, well, emptiness of it all. I mean, it's only a photo of a person jumping around to music and other nice photos...

Strangely enough though, it's kind of funny to watch. The choice of song is memorable, and the timing of the ending was, again, genius.

So despite its lack of something, it still manages to make good use of what is there. That is what I can appreciate about this series of flash. As well as making my think about burgers just that little bit more...

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

They have all passed.

Just for the record.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

It's a rebellion!

This is no ordinary stick movie with stick vs. stick, like I've seen so many times. That grabbed my attention quickly. What awaited in store was even more eye-popping.

Possible very picky critisms I could point out are how this was made so it didn't have much sound in it, just a few sound effects. I could also be very nasty and tell you to do something a bit more exciting than a stick figure/s.

However, these small weaknesses in the movie are greatly overwhelmed with slick animations. The movement of the stick figure and the clicker were top-notch. The use of the flash functions by both were also intelligent and humourous.

Overall, this flash is very well executed throughout. It managed to keep me very well entertained right the way through to the shock-horror ending. Which was both cruel and hilarious at the same time. Just like the rest of the movie!

Picnic Heaven Animation03 Picnic Heaven Animation03

I sound like an idiot...

For a start, I knew I would like the sounds of this movie as soon as I saw the introduction for it. (Isn't it supposed to be the other way round?)

Possible critisisms, I guess, was that you didn't extend the joke further. I mean come on, Tails should have been a heavy part of the cinematic, considering his questionable voice acting throughout everything to do with Sonic. (No offence...D:)

Good points however...it was funny. Especially Sonic's complaining and the voicing problem itself. Much experimentation would have been needed for me to come up with a similar idea. And the animations and characters looked the part well.

So generally, you should have made it longer. Everything else was well executed, and is worth saving here.

Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2 Eddsworld Zombeh Attack 2

Rise of the dead

So what does the people rising from graves mean? A tale of revenge against the living? Nah!

Possible critisims in the movie included somewhat basic animation. There could have been more to the action, even though the action scene was definitely entertaining.

Everything else about it is good. The humour was nice and simple. It kept me giggling throughout. And even the things I critised aren't THAT bad, are they?

So a good effort is made into making this good movie. Maybe one day the dead wil "rise from your grave" to watch this...if they still have a sense of humour!

Sorry (Music Video) Sorry (Music Video)

Is all forgiven?

Well, it's nice to see someone has made their own song, for a start. But I have more to say than that...

For a start, the singer and lyrics weren't the best. Sorry, but they weren't. It made the movie just a bit hard to listen to. Also, there could have been dynamic/multiple camera angles. That would have caught the eye.

However, since the people looked alright (Go South Park!) and I'm a sucker for music, I believe this doesn't have all the weaknesses it needs to get blammed.

I would give you a just-pass.

F.U.: The Polls Are Open F.U.: The Polls Are Open

Vote responsibly.

This flash has qualities that are fairly average. The graphics were kind of basic and the animation wasn't all that great. The sound quality was alright, i could hear everything. Unlike some submissions...

And now for the good points.

The angles in the voting room was alright, and the theme on american voting in itself was a funny choice that didn't go to waste. Shows you don't need flashy graphics to make a funny movie about votes. (Should I go for Kennedy?)

Robot Dreams Robot Dreams

Is there a sequel?

As far as I can critisise this movie...it could have been longer. I wanted to see the next bit! It was funny enough to keep me interested, so...is there a sequel?

freefood 4 ur brain freefood 4 ur brain

Seizure Warning

This is probably the weirdest flash most people will come across. You can watch this endlessly if you're not careful. Do not let yuurself get hypnotised if you want to "enjoy" this weird one.

My Show Reel My Show Reel

Hooray for randomness!

From well animated Micheal Jackson silhouettes to a guy eating...Oh my god I just realised what he was eating...*vomits over keyboard* Anyways, you've thrown together all sorts very well. You, sir, have my thumbs up.