PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Big Beams and 25+ combos?!

Personally, I always liked the Powerpuff Girls cartoons. I find it good clean fun. So it's nice to see a flash based around them. The extra bonus is that it's oh so good...

The very small weaknesses this game has is the want for even more. You have 8 playable characters, I believe? Also, the move set was lacking a little bit of variety and unniqueness. Something I find in fighting games I find on consoles. And Shira Bell...Grr...

But this game has a load to offer for one-on-one fighting game fans. The sprite work is original and animations are smooth and lovely for a sprite fighter...if a bit small, but that only allows for the big beams and 25+ combos more room. Which is a very good thing.

The fighting system deserves a paragraph of its own. The simplicity of the controls does have the advantage of being easy to learn, without the fustration of having to input some fancy directional motion. Good players can use dashes, jumps and juggles to their advantage in a match, giving the game a wonderful depth.

In all everything about the game, even the dialouge and story, is polished and enjoyable. This is probably the best flash game I've ever played. I'm tempted to say I love you. :)

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

The pants are BIG

This game is, like, awesome! If a sequel is being/has been made, I want to play that too. And if whomever is reading this hasn't played it, play it now! (If you have a broadband connection)